Hello there! I’m Elle, a 18-year-old that loves Jesus with everything. Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I am a homeschooled grad. #classof2020
- I’m an MK (missionary kid) that’s been raised traveling for my teen years and now lives in SD doing ministry here and traveling when possible.
- My name is actually pronounced like Ellie or Elly.
- I enjoy learning languages and interpreting for people.
- I have flown small aircraft five times and love aviation!
- I like reading a whole bunch, mostly biographies of Christians or Christian fiction…basically anything that builds faith.
- I sing and play ukulele and guitar, and hope to learn Appalachian dulcimer and cello.
- I have a bit of a southern accent that comes out much stronger when I’m upset haha.
- I loveee playing pickleball!
- And I’ll probably think of something to add to this as soon as I publish it.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog! When I post (which is way too sporadically) I talk about various things the Lord has laid on my heart to share, as well as book reviews and occasional mission and life updates. I’m also hoping to incorporate modest clothing reviews soon! If you’re interested in seeing what we do and where we’ve done it, check out my Mission Timeline. I try to keep it updated but sometimes I get a little behind on it 😁
I’m always open to input on my blog and its content–if you have a comment, suggestion, or question, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to use my contact form, comment here, or on a post. (For real, I love hearing from people…please just drop a note if you can’t think of anything to say!)
Thanks for stopping by ❤️