Hello there! I’m Elle, a 15-year-old that loves Jesus with everything and travels full-time to share the Gospel. Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I am homeschooled and in my last year of high school (yay 2020!).
- I enjoy learning languages and interpreting for people.
- I have flown small aircraft five times and look forward to getting my pilot’s license.
- I like reading a whole bunch, mostly biographies of Christians or Christian fiction…basically anything that builds faith.
- I sing and play ukulele and guitar (I’ve been playing the former for almost four years and have played the guitar for a year or so now I think). Oh, and I am planning to learn dulcimer, and playing cello is a dream of mine! (anybody know of a free cello? 😉 )
- I have never considered myself athletic but I enjoy a good swim and play pickleball.
- And I’ll probably think of something to add to this as soon as I publish it.
Thanks a bunch for visiting Elle’s Everyday, a site where I talk about various things the Lord has laid on my heart to share, as well as book reviews and occasional mission and life updates. (coming soon: modest clothing reviews!) (Check out the Missions Timeline for more info about what we do and where we do it)
I’m always open to input on my blog and its content–if you have a comment, suggestion, or question, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to use my contact form, comment here, or on a post. (For real, I love hearing from people…please just drop a note!)