Hello there! I’m Elle, a 14-year-old that loves Jesus with everything and travels full-time to share the Gospel. Here’s a few fun facts about me:
- I am homeschooled and in my junior year of high school.
- I enjoy learning languages and interpreting for people, and am working on my second (which I am conversational in) and third (which I am just beginning in) languages.
- I have flown small aircraft five times and look forward to getting my pilot’s license.
- I like reading a whole bunch, mostly biographies of missionaries and inspiring Christians from persecuted countries.
- I sing and play ukulele and guitar (I’ve been playing the former for over three years and am getting started on the guitar).
- And I’ll probably think of something to add to this as soon as I publish it.
Thanks a bunch for visiting Elle’s Everyday, a site where I talk about various things the Lord has laid on my heart to share, as well as book reviews and occasional mission updates. (Check out the Missions Timeline for more info about what we do and where we do it!)
I’m always open to input on my blog and its content–if you have a comment, suggestion, or question, I’d love to hear from you! Feel free to use my contact form, comment here or on a post