Y’all have no idea what amazing excitement is surging through me tonight! Tomorrow we get to do some last minute packing, get everything squared away, pray, meet a friend, and take off!!!!! I’m really thrilled. Thank you so much for your prayers and support as we go through this season of ministry, excitement, and so many other things.
I will most likely blog tomorrow on our flight and let you know the progress of our ministry.
Right now, we are packing up some candy, school curriculum, and toys for the Nicaraguan children. We thank everyone who has donated items and money to this trip. And of course, we value all the prayers that have been going up throughout this week and the ones that will go up all throughout our trip. These mean as much to us as a gift of carnal value, or even more.
To all of our prayer partners, I have a list of prayer requests, as I will on most of my updates, as well as a list of praises. Thank you for helping us immensely through prayer.
- Peace & no chaos
- Only God’s words come out of our mouths
- Complete healing for our whole family and immune health
- God’s control over the trip
- To remember everything we need
- To have faith
- To get a Christian, spirit-filled interpreter
- The Lord is healing us from a nasty virus, which has attacked us hard for the last several weeks.
- The Lord has placed a heart of generosity inside us, enabling us to give items that before were very sentimental and close to our hearts.
- A local cobbler is providing a supply of shoes for the people of Matagalpa, Nicaragua. This is a much needed and valued gift, as the people of Nicaragua, specifically the residents of this town and the surrounding villages, desperately need sufficient shoes.
- The blessings of supportive and prayerful friends, which is an important asset to our work.
Thank you so much for your prayers! Adios!